The in-app tutorial has been removed. A new Tutorial will be made available on the website in the next few days.July 13, 2019
- There are now two predefined breathing exercises:
- Cardiac coherence, to calm down quickly, reduce anxiety and relief stress.
- Dr. Andrew Weils 4-7-8 breathing exercise, to fall asleep faster and wake up better recovered.
- Loading has been optimized. Breath Ball now starts between 30% and 60% faster.
- Memory consumption has been optimized, making Breath Ball run smoother on older devices with low memory.
- This is an optimization update. It reduces download size and improves performance.
- Size has been reduced by approximately 8MB.
- Social sharing has been removed.
Breath Ball's second anniversary update:
- Shrinking and expanding of the ball has been adjusted to match the latest scientific research. This makes the breathing exercise feel more natural. Many thanks to Dr. Wolfhard Klein for sharing his research.
- The user interface has been completely redesigned, making Breath Ball even more beautiful and easier to use.
- You can now adjust the size of the user interface to your liking.
- Editing of breathing exercises has been simplified.
- Plus many, many more...
This is the Happy new year 2019 update. The following things have changed.
- A bug that caused a crash notification after system boot has been fixed.
- The engine has been updated.
All the best 2019!Jan 1, 2019
Merry Christmas and a happy new year! The Christmas update brings you:
- Improved performance on older devices.
- Many little visual improvements.
- A details page for each of the Pro features.
- The free trial period is now longer (two full days) and can now be used more often.
- You're now able to create up to three breathing exercises in the free version.
- Message boxes can now be closed using the ESC- or BACK-key.
- The store screen has been significantly polished.
Various improvements to the sharing/invitation screen.Nov 15, 2018
- You can now invite your friends to Breath Ball.
- Instructions shown during the breathing exercise are now centered on the screen.
- Tutorial messages have been improved.
- A bug that prevented the store-icon from being completely hidden has been fixed (Aaron, thank you for reporting this).
- Instructions (inhale, hold your breath, exhale) can now be shown during the breathing exercise. They are enabled by default but can be disabled on the settings screen.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the app to crash at the store screen.
- Performance has been increased. This is only noticeable on old hardware.
This is the happy Halloween update. It brings you:
- A terrific jack-o-lantern to guide your breathing. It's well hidden and wants to be found first.
- The user interface now considers a notch and is no longer overlapping it.
- Various visual improvements.
Happy Halloween & enjoy using Breath Ball.Okt 26, 2018
Here's an other update to help you get calm and cope with stress, anger and frustration. This is what's new:
- A new audio guide setting has been added. It is used to en-/disable an audible notification after an exercise has been finished.
- A new startup screen has been added. It shows the address of Breath Ball's new website. You are just looking at it at: https://breathball.com
- You are now asked fewer times to a rate/review the app.
- A bug, that in some rare circumstances caused a crash when exiting the app, has been fixed.
- Now you can calm down even faster with the relaxing sounds of nature! Five ambient audio tracks have been added to help you get calm quickly.
- Breath Ball Pro users can now choose between a ball, a heart and a progress bar.
- A bug, that caused an "application not responding" error message after exiting Breath Ball, has been fixed.
- Plus a lot more...
- You can now define breaths with a length of up to two minutes. This is especially useful for (advanced) pranayama users.
- The user-interface has been polished. Just a few subtle changes, but they make the app look nicer.
- The size of various UI elements have been increased. This makes Breath Ball easier to use on small screen devices.
- An exit button has been added. (Thank you Nicole!)
- You can now use the breath ball pro features more often.
- There's now a "buy once and use for a lifetime" alternative to subscriptions.
- The screen will now automatically switch off after a breathing exercise has finished. This enables you to use this app to aid you fall asleep. (Victor, thank you)
- Night mode has been added. It darkens the screen and reduces blue light to help you fall asleep faster.
- Additional color settings have been added.
- You can now reset the color settings to their default values. (Nancy, thank you)
- Premium subscriptions have been added. You can test it free of charge two days after the initial installation of the app.
- You can now dynamically adjust the breathing speed during the exercise while in premium mode.
- While premium version is enabled, the breathing exercise configuration enables you to automatically generate a transition between two breathing patterns. This makes the configuration of complex breathing exercises very comfortable.
- Audio guide is now louder.
- You can now configure up to two breathing exercises.
- You can now add up to 50 breath cycles to each breathing exercise.
- The user interface has been redesigned.
- A short tutorial has been added. It explains how to set up the breathing pattern as well as the basics of the breathing exercise.
- An option to configure the length of the breathing session has been added..
- A line chart to visualizes the breath pattern has been added.
- Additional settings for the audio guide have been added.
And many small improvements.
- An improved audio guide, enabling you to relax and meditate with your eyes closed.
- Some visual improvements. For example: The breath ball now keeps moving smoothly while switching between simple and advanced breathing exercises.
- A little, beautiful surprise. I won't tell you, but maybe you'll find it... (there should be enough hints in this message) 🙂
- Audioguide has been added. It enables you to exercise with closed eyes.
- Breath Ball now looks more beautiful.
- A new icon has been added.
- Advanced mode has been added. It enables you to customize your breathing pattern.
- Japanese translation has been added.
- Various performance optimizations.
- The user interface has been polished.
- A request to rate Breath Ball has been added.